Monday, October 20, 2008

Dinner Chaos



So this is a late post and again I am catching up. A couple of weeks ago I was cutting Becky's hair and my kids were eating dinner and the dinner table was total chaos. Hallie loves to climb into the middle of the table. She also thinks that my basket for my napkins is a hat. The boys just sit and egg her on. Then they get mad at her because once she is on top of the table she proceeds to still a bite off of each persons plate. I try to strap her in but she is like Houdini she manages to get out every time. I do not know what it is about the table, every time Jonah sits down to eat something he says, "I need to go potty". Then he comes back to the table in just his underoos. Hallie we just have to strip down because she makes such a mess and she will not keep a bib on. Anyways Becky looked at me and said where is your camera that she saw a blog post coming on. Well here it is better late than never.

5 comments:

The Hoffmans said...

Umm this is a normal everyday Harris family routine! WILDNESS! hehaha! I love them no matter what!

Becky said...

Good times!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

I LOVE IT! Your kids are having a good time whenever I see them. Funny little guys!

Jaimers said...

Supernanny is on her way!

Brittany said...

That's hilarious! I swear dinner time is complete craziness... it totally is at my house! Great post! BTW we have the same kitchen table... love your taste! See you at Kindergarten tomorrow! It's my turn to be late, right? Hahaha!