Sunday, February 8, 2009

Where does time go? 6 years!

Birthday at Disneyland inside "Club 33".
Aunt Pam also was so nice to make him a special birthday cake.

Mackay's 6th Birthday interview.
  • What are some things you like to do? "Go to Disneyland and ride Splash Mountain, ride my bike and play with my brother and sister on the trampoline."
  • What sports do you like? "T-ball, soccer and swimming."
  • What things do you like to do around the house? "Play firefighters with Hallie and Jonah and play the WII and clean the toilets." (strange I know)
  • What are some of your favorite foods? "Steak, crab, clams and spaghetti." (yeah he is my expensive eater)
  • What do you like to wear? "Pokemon shirt and jeans."
  • What’s your favorite color? " Blue and red."
  • Where are some of your favorite places to go? "The park, Disneyland and Red Lobster."
  • What things make you happy? "When my mom hugs and kisses me."
  • What makes you sad? " When he falls off his bike."
  • What do you do when you are sad? "I come hug my mom or dad."
  • What do you do when you are mad? "I go tell on who makes me that way."
  • Who are your best friends?" Steven and Scott and Rileigh and Brynleigh."
  • What are your favorite movies or TV shows? " Towering Inferno, Spongebob and Phineas and Ferb."
  • What are your favorite books? " The Grufallo, Fire Engines Up Close."

6 comments:

Jaimers said...

Happy Birthday Mackay! I like the Gruffalo, too. We sent you that one! There's more after that one, so we'll have to send you those, too! We love you! This was from Sophia and Auntie Jaime. xx

Katie said...

Happy Bday Mack! What the weird foods that he eats. Sick!

Pam said...

We are so glad we got to celebrate with him here. My boys loved playing with your boys and we loved having you here. Matthew and Zack told us that Rob and Mandi should visit more often. We liked having you around. Love you all!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

hey! We changed our blog address! It's now http://giggleswigglesandhoinks.blogspot.com/ That's where you can find us. I'll be sending out an email too so if I have your email you will get an email too. :) Thanks!!

The Hoffmans said...

Happy birthday Bubbs! We miss you. I am so glad you had a good time in disneyland! I love you!

Steph said...

Yay! I love the interview! What a great memory, Mandi and Robert, and your aunt Pam is a sweetheart for making him that beautifully chocolate cake. Love you all!