Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wranglers Hockey Game





Last Friday night Robert's coworker and friend Jordan gave our family hockey tickets. We took all of our kids and then Mackay invited Stephen and Harrison. None of us had ever been to a hockey game. It was so much fun. They were all dancing and yelling for the team. We will definitely do this again sometime. Jonah would yell anything he heard and it would be when things were more quit. He would yell, "fight! fight!" or he would say "don't swing your purse, swing your stick". It was really funny. Hallie was jammin' the whole time. When I would catch her she would stop and smile at me. It was a lot of fun. Thank you Jordan!

5 comments:

The Hoffmans said...

We love hockey! When you guys COME and SEE ME we will take you! Man the kids are gettin big! I miss them...and you guys lol! Hallie is so cute! Love you guys

Steph said...

Now that is cute! I can totally picture the boys getting into the hockey game and Hallie jammin' out! We'd love to partake some day, I know your dad would get into the mood of the game! haha

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

I love the video of Hallie jamming. Such a little cutie. I have only been to one hockey game and it was pretty fun.

Steph said...

Okay I showed dad the video of hallie and we had to play it a couple times...that girl's got the moves! It's so cute and funny.

Elizabeth Dover said...

Ahhh... She is so cute doing her little dance and looks back like "Oh Hi Mom". So cute and I love her little bows in her pig tails! It looks like you all had so much fun!