Saturday, July 11, 2009

Kindergarten Graduation











Mackay is now officially a first grader. I can't believe it. This day was just as hard for me as the first day of school. He brought home his shirt that the class would all where for graduation and it made me cry. The kids had all drawn a self portrait and signed there names next to it and then it said ,"Smalley Elementary Class of 2021". Yeah that just put it all it to perspective that my baby is really growing up and fast. It was really cute they sang the songs that they have learned throughout the year for us and they got their writing journals which are a crack up to read. Then they finished with a root beer float party.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

WOW! It's crazy how time flies! TOO FAST! Loved the post! And you look great! (what a hot mom you are!)

I posted the time on the bows too! We would love to have you!

The Hoffmans said...

What a little toot! Thats crazy 2021! That seems like forever away...