Sunday, September 27, 2009

I Am A Real Punch Guy!





Jonah came down stairs and had drawn all over his body with marker (washable thank goodness)and Rob and I are of course were like son what the heck have you done?!? He was all proud and with a smile says, "mom, dad I am a real punch guy!" Rob and I looked at each other puzzled. Then Rob put it all together as Jonah started to show us some "Punch Guy Moves". He had drawn some tattoos on himself to make himself look like a UFC fighter. No my kids do not watch the UFC fights but they do know about them and they see the ads and most of them are all tattooed up and so he thought that is what you needed to be a real "Punch Fighter" I guess.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Mandi!!! HOW HYSTARICAL! What kids pick up.... lol!

Jaimers said...

At least he has high aspirations!:)

The Hoffmans said...

Hahahaha! Thats so funny! Justin would be proud! He loves UFC!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

He is sooo funny! what a cutie! I love that he's a "real punch guy" LOL