Monday, May 12, 2008

I've Been Robbed !!!





We started out the day good. I took the boys to Tae Kwon Do I got to see my friends Arleene Spath and Liz Smith. Hallie and I enjoyed chatting with them in the hall while the boys were in class. Hallie especially enjoyed Liz's cute little guy Jacob walking her around in her stroller. Then we went home and continued with the usual lunch and then my favorite part of the day, rest time.



Then the day went down hill. A few weeks ago at one of Mackay's t-ball games the person parked next to me totally bashed the side of my van with their car door. I called the person who did it and they denied it of course and said they did not open that door. I had not been anywhere else that week and they were the only ones who parked there next to me. So anyways today I had to go get quote on the damages. $326.01 Ooouuch!!!! I swear dishonest people suck! So I wasn't really robbed but it feels that way.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! It gets addicting but it is a great way to keep a journal and also to stay in touch with family and friends. I love the picture of the kiddos...Hallie has gotten so big! I will be checking in often! Love Ya!

summer c said...

YEa for Mandie! Not for your van of course or stupid people, but that you have a blog. I knew you'd come around. Its way cute!

to add blog links:
configure list: put title as blog friends or whatever, leave # of whatever blank, sort alphabetical, put persons name, click on link chain sign next to it (and at the top of the box your in you might get something that you need to click on to "temporarilly allow scripts or something" but make sure you look up top at that point--then a pop up box should come up and you will put the blog address in it. hit add item, save changes and it should save. Good luck! Call me!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

No, you were robbed! That's just plain sucky! Sorry about your van, but your kids are sure cute.