Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Where's Hallie ???



Hallie always bangs the pots and pans while I cook dinner. The other night while I was cooking dinner it got really quiet. Silence at my house is usually not a good thing. Hallie was no where in the kitchen. I looked everywhere upstairs and downstairs, and so I thought. I was calling her name and nothing. My heart started racing. I finally heard a little laugh in my pantry. There she was laying on the shelf in my pantry. She had pushed the step stool over and climbed on in. She is an adventure girl.

6 comments:

Pam said...

Hallie is so cute! I love the pictures, she doesn't look very comfortable but she was probably loving hiding from you. How funny!

Liz's Blog said...

How cute!!!! She is ADORABLE!!!! She looks like she had fun getting into all of mommmy's stuff...as all kids do!!!!

Becky said...

Mandy! I found your blog! I'm so excited! Come see mine OK! I have loved blogging, it will be fun to read about your life, as crazy as it may be! Love, Becky : )

summer c said...

Hallie is so cute! She is such a monkey and was totally cracking me up last night! I am so excited about our new hobby! LOVE LOVE LOVE cute bows!

mylittlegems said...

Very cute! I love my hair- so thanks so much! Wish I was staying so our kids could play-. Hallie is adorable and what a climber!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

WOW! I would totally have a heart attack if I couldn't find my little one after I searched upstairs and downstairs. She's so cute! I can't believe she climbed up there.