Monday, July 7, 2008

My Little Fish

Well we started out the summer with swim lessons of course. This was Jonah's first lesson without mommy being in the water with him. He had a blast. He had his friends Max and Hunter in his class with him. Mackay got to move on to level 3. It was great their were 3 kids in his class and so he got a lot of one on one attention. He is swimming very well. My kids love the water and have no fear. Of course this is why swimming lessons are very important at my house. They got to go spend the weekend at their Grammie and Papa's in St. George this weekend to practice their mad swimming skills. They went for 4 days. Rob and I thought we were getting a break but little Hallie is a little pistol these days. It was a lot quieter without the boys. We did miss the noise though. Jonah waiting on the stairs with Hunter and Max
This is my Bubba Mac showing off his free style moves

5 comments:

Angela said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDY!

Angela Davidson

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDI! We just got home from Utah today and I was going to call ya but I have family here from Virginia and Colorado so we were busy all day with family. Give me a call. We need to catch up. :)

Steph said...

Very cool! It's so important for the kids to learn to swim, they are around water so much. And it's such fun, and good exercise, too. Jonah looks like he's in his element. Love to you all!

The Hoffmans said...

Only a little over a week and you our gonna come to my side of the world! The boys are gettin so big! Handsome handsome!

Elizabeth Dover said...

Where did you take them to swim lessons? I took my kids to BMI because Alissa is in school so I wanted to go in the evenings. I was just curious...It is so fun to watch kids grow in their abilities isn't it?