Monday, June 30, 2008

Welcome To The Family Mike!

Sophia and Mike McCurley The Wedding Party

On Saturday we went to Pheonix for my step sister Sophia's wedding. It was beautiful. I like to go to weddings and enjoy them when I do not have to be part of the stress. It was great to finally meet Mike. He is a good guy. Way to go Soph. It was also great to see a lot of family I have not seen in a long time. My kids had a blast. Mackay drank like 40 shirley temples, so I guess that was his favorite part. Jonah Bear tore it up on the dance floor. He wanted to boogy as soon as the music went on. He did not understand why only uncle Mike and aunt Sophia got their own song. I had to hold him back. Oh buddy though when it was his turn he was out there. Little Hallie enjoyed playing with her cousin Jenna. They did the not so girl thing by digging in the dirt. We were so glad that we were able to go and share their special day with them.
Jonah and I doing the twist
Jenna and Hallie playing in the dirt
Mackay and his Great Nana

4 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Geez! you are quite the traveler these days. No wonder I can't get ahold of you. LOL How are things going? call me lady! :)

Katrina said...

How fun! I love weddings too.
What track did you end up getting for Mackay? We got track 5 AM.
Thank you so much for leaving that comment on why I am a bad mom. It makes me feel so much better to hear that moms that I think are GREAT moms loose there kids too.

Pam said...

Sorry we missed you when we came through Vegas. It looks like you have been busy. How fun! I love road trips! Robert (or Rob-Bob as I like to call him) had his 10 year reunion! Oh I feel so old!!! Cute pictures!

sophie said...

Great pictures!! You will have to send me the rest - I know you were snapping away, and of course we didn't have time to take any ourselves! Hehe. We are SO glad you guys were able to make it out. It was so wonderful seeing everyone. We will have to visit you in Henderson soon!