Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lake Mead Fun

The Boys ready for some fun
The boys having a blast
Rob surfingme



Hallie tuckered out

Last weekend we went to the lake with the Gifford family on their new boat. We had an absolute blast. The kids rode the tube and loved it. Mackay our dare devil kept yelling faster! faster! Robert and I tried scurfing (surfing behind the boat). Hallie enjoyed playing in the water. her life jacket was so big she would tip over as she walked around in the water. The jacket did it's job though it would lay her straight on her back. All and all it made for a great weekend of fun.

5 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

You are just busy busy busy! I never know when I can call you cause you are always so busy! We need to let our boys have a play date. :)

The Hoffmans said...

Thats the only thing I miss about Page is the Lake. I have never been to Mead but it look pretty nice. Fun stuff dude!

Jaimers said...

Fun fun! Doesn't it make you miss Lake Powell, though? Sunshine would just be nice for me right now!

Katrina said...

I LOVE the lake. Every time we go out on someone's boat, Regan and I try and figure out how we can afford one. One day...

Elizabeth Dover said...

Wow you had so much fun! Someday I keep saying our family needs to do that. We still have never been and we have been here for at least two years now. Cute picture of Hallie all knocked out like that.