Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Camp Out!

Making home made ice cream
Dirty girl
Dirty Joe
Rob and Jonah
Mackay




Last weekend for Labor day we took the kids camping with grammie and papa. We went up on Cedar Mountain. We all had so much fun. We went 4 wheeling, hiking in caves and did a lot of good eating of course. Mackay loves to ride his dirt bike and he mastered the art of kick starting it while we were camping. He was giving everyone in the camp rides. He especially loved giving my brothers girl friend Kaylee rides ( I think he was trying to steal her from you Jeremy). Jonah and Hallie my mess monsters got down and dirty playing in the mud. Everything went smoothly until it was time to load up. Then my mom had to go and brake her finger. We were half way down the mountain and we got a call to come and get my mom because she needed to go to the hospital. She got her finger caught in the trailer hitch when they were trying to get it on the truck. She had to get a few stitches and now we just have to wait for the break to heal.



4 comments:

Pam said...

And you think that Ripsticks are dangerous?? Mackay looks cool on that dirt bike - I am impressed! Looks like a fun weekend:)

Katie said...

Im lovin Hallie's hair in that first picture. That's freaking awesome. I may go in to Mandi withdrawels while we're gone. It's only 8 days... I can do it.

Elizabeth Dover said...

Your poor Mom! :( It sounds like it was so much fun other than that part. He looks so super cute on his little bike! Where on Cedar Mountain did you go? The caves sound fun, I would like to take my family there sometime. How do you get there?

Jaimers said...

Mackay looks like a pro! He's so his father's son! So, when are you coming? You know I'm going to nag you about it until you actually do it!