Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!



Hallie was hatin' Santa

Mackay and Jonah tearing into it.

Hallie is going through a stage where she doesn't like her clothes very much. But she loves her babies.


This year we had a crazy Christmas season. Our family has been fighting the flu for the past 2 months. Robert and I had traveled to Phoenix on Christmas Eve and left the boys with there grandparents. We left at 4:30 a.m. and got home around 8:00 p.m. We got home and got the kids to bed and around 10:00 p. m Mackay started throwing up. It was horrible this was his third time getting the stomach flu in the last 2 months. While I was cleaning up the bed, Robert took off the mattress so that I could clean under it. I ended up losing my balance and falling through the wooden support beams. I am pretty bruised up. We were up until about 3:00 a.m. with Mackay. We had an extra long day. Luckily Christmas he was feeling a lot better and he was able to enjoy as did the other 2.
We ended up having a wonderful Christmas day. The kids really enjoyed themselves. We went over to Robert's parents house for Christmas dinner. We sang happy birthday to Robert's dad (his birthday is on Christmas Eve) and to Jesus of course. We hope everyone had a very merry Christmas1

4 comments:

The Hoffmans said...

I am glad that the kids liked there jama-roos! Well at least Hallie liked her bottom half! Looks like they were treated well by Santa!

Pam said...

So sorry to hear about all the sickness. We have escaped the flu bug this year and I hope it doesn't find us. It looks like the kids had a fun time opening presents!

Katrina said...

Being sick is the worst! I am glad you guys ended up having a good Christmas.

Oh and I love that picture with Hallie and Santa. Priceless.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Austin got sick on Christmas day and is just NOW on the mend. I feel ya on the sick kid thing. Kids being sick on or around christmas should be a crime! Glad your Christmas ended up being ok though.