Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mutrz Day!






The Saturday before Mothers day I was banned from the garage. Mackay said that he was hard at work on a special surprise for me. He had made 2 gifts for me. He just had to give me one before Mothers day. The card was so cute he put on it, "Happy Mutrz day frum Mackay". I opened it and was like oh thank you and I had to do one of those polite, "well what is it buddy?". He was like, " I know you hate bugs and so I made you a fly swatter". It was made of popsicle sticks. Then I got to looking at it and yeah it really looked like one. This left totally curious to see what was in the next one. Mother's day morning I get up and they all great me with gifts in the kitchen. I open Mackay's gift and again I had to do the, 'This is great what is it?" This time he said it was a fan that I could take to his baseball games so that I did not get hot. What a thoughtful little tike! So cute and he made things that he knew his mommy needed it just shows how well he knows me. Jonah on the other hand made me something that he loves and that was a sword again out of popsicle sticks. Robert took them out to pick something out for me as well. He went to the tanning salon because I am always saying how white I am. The boy's did not like that idea so much. When Robert drove up to the salon Mackay says, " Dad what I want to get her is not her we need to go to Wal-Mart. So they go to Wal-Mart. Mackay insists on a Nintendo DS game and he picked out Cooking Mamma. So funny. I love my family so much and I would never change the chance to be a mother to my three wonderful children. I am also so grateful for my mother and all she does for me. I am also thankful for the wonderful wife and step mom that my dad found for us. I can't forget my mother-in-law I am thankful for her and the charming son she raised to be the best husband I could ask for. I could go on forever. But I guess I just want to say Happy Mother's day to all the mothers out there!

5 comments:

Liz's Blog said...

SOOO Cute!!! I love your fly swatter and your fan! You looked beautiful on mother's day! XOXO

Pam said...

And what a good mommy you are! I am glad you had a good day! Such cute gifts!

The Hoffmans said...

How funny! He is such a smart guy!

Steph said...

How thoughtful! Your boys are so sweet & loving...a good reflection on you and Robert.

Chelsea said...

what a cute post! I missed this one till just now! What thoughtful kids! I love that Dad had to take them to "walmart" not the mall, or anything-- shows how much us mommies spend our time at walmart!!! What a great mom day!