Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day Camp Out!














We went to Page for Memorial Day weekend. We got a tone of rain. It was the most rain Page has seen at one time in a long time. It washed away roads and flooded peoples houses a little it was crazy. We still went out to the lake though. It did not rain as much out there thank goodness. The boys camped out with Tata at the lake and had a blast. Hallie and I came into town for the nights with Nana and Mike, Sophie and Ava. The boys did some four wheeling and some fishing. Jonah caught a carp (garbage eating fish) that weighed about 3lbs. They of course threw that one back, but he had a blast catching it. Robert and Mackay built a sand castle or rainbow bridge castle that was pretty cool. Hallie had fun feeding the ducks and swimming with her totie. She really became attached to him this trip. She wanted to go everywhere with him. Also this trip was the first time we met Ava (my stepsister Sophia and Mikes baby). She is so cute! We went home on Monday and Tata and Nana followed us to St. George to see Tricia and Hunter who were there for Jeremy's graduation. Grammie and Papa had a lunch in to celebrate Jer Bomb graduating. After that we headed home and little Jonsey got to go back to Page with Nana and Tots to stay the week. We miss that little stinker!

5 comments:

Liz's Blog said...

Looks like so much fun! Great pics! I love the ones right on the water. I hope you had a great trip! XO

sophie said...

I LOVE the picture of all of the cousin with Dad. I love how Jonah and Hallie are poking at her. So cute! It was so nice seeing you guys...we miss you! We want to plan to come out sometime in July to visit.....

Chelsea said...

You drove through my hometown!! I lived in Kanab, growing up, its about an hour before Page. How fun! We LOVE Powell because it's the best--- and I think I grew up going several times a year! Im sorry it rained! But it looks like you made the very best of it! Loved the pics!!!

The Hoffmans said...

Fun stuff! See you in July!

Steph said...

That was a great time. I am so grateful you all made it, and that Jonah got to stay with us the week!