Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!





Walk a Little slower, Daddy." said a little child so small.
I'm following in your footsteps and I don't want to fall.

Sometimes your steps are very fast, sometimes they're hard to see;
So walk a little slower Daddy, for you are leading me.

Someday when I'm all grown up, You're what I want to be.
Then I will have a little child who'll want to follow me.

And I would want to lead just right, and know that I was true;
So, walk a little slower, Daddy, for I must follow you!!

~author unknown

Our family is very blessed to have such great fathers in it. I want them to know how much we love and appreciate all they do. I am also grateful for Rob for the great husband and father he is to my children. Happy Father's day to all of the fathers.

2 comments:

Brett and Beth Harris said...

Ahhh super cute!!!

Steph said...

Mandi what a beautiful tribute, thank you. Yes, there are some good men in this family, we are all very blessed. I see my dad getting older and enjoying each day and each person who touches his life any way he can. He's a special, special person.