Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Jonah's Visit To Page












Jonah stayed in Page after we left on Memorial Day. He stayed with his Nana and Tots for a week all by himself. They said he did really well and he had tons of fun. He was of course spoiled rotten. He went fishing, bowling, he got to go to work with tots and drive a loader and much more. He said his favorite thing was going bowling. We would talk to him on the phone every night. He always asked to talk to Mackay. Mackay would get on the phone and Jonah would tell him about everything he was doing and Mackay would say, " No fair you get everything". Jonah replied by saying, "What Mackay are you jealous?". It was kind of funny. When my dad told Jonah that Friday that he would be going home on Saturday Jonah took my dad to the drawer he had been using for his clothes and said, "look Tots I don't have to leave I still have more clean shirts." Needless to say he was not that excited to come home because he was having a lot of fun. We sure did miss the little booger though and it is good to have him home.

3 comments:

Katie said...

he looks so cute in his fishing picture! looks like he had a great time too!

Brett and Beth Harris said...

jo-bear is all grown up!

Steph said...

Trust me, we didn't spoil him TOO much! I even made him pick up some food he dropped after dinner. He told me "I don't pick that food up, that's Nana's job!" So we picked it up together, and he got some praise and felt like a big boy. And THEN..we had cookies and ice cream! It was so great to have him here, I'd do that again anytime. He's a joy! We love him so much!