Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mexico Take 2!


















The Hotel was Great. We took The morning bike rides and did some Kayaking. On the morning bike ride they made stops along the way and showed us the animals they had living around the property. When we went kayaking we did a double one and yes, Rob will tell you he did most of the work. It was fun though. We lounged a lot at the pool they had great hammocks to swing on. my favorite part about lounging at the pool was the cute cups they would bring out drinks in. The little bar tender people new me by the end because I was the only on the property who would order 2 pina colodas with banana, no alcohol. He would always turn to me and say, "So a smoothie ?" I would say, "exactly you should put them on the menu". Then the hotel had these night shows and they were fun they tried to do like cirque acts and dance acts and it was interesting. I got pulled out of the audience on the dance night. Now I have danced with some soggy guys but this was the first with ruffles.

3 comments:

Brett and Beth Harris said...

I have never seen you or Rob this relaxed!!! Awesome. You need to make a scrapbook for Cancun....

Chelsea said...

What an amazing trip, the more I see the more amazing it looks like it was!!! So fun!

The Hoffmans said...

Quite bragging you turd!! Just kidding! I am glad you guys had fun!