Tuesday, August 25, 2009

School, School Don't Be Late...













first grade this year isn't that great! Mackay was so excited for all day school and I am not going to lie so was I. He is my child who needs to be entertained 24/7. He was a bit confused he asked, " So am I going to come home at dark?" We let him no it would be just a few hours after lunch. He seems to love his teacher so far. Her name is Ms. Burch and she seems to be very nice. He has many friends that he know s in his class and so that is always fun. He was so excited to eat lunch at school. He brought his lunch for the first day. It all went good and he is excited for day 2. I must say that Jonah, Hallie and I did miss the little guy at home.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

How fun.. he looks like he is happy to be there!!! Yea!

The Hoffmans said...

Your NOT excited??? And why? Dude you need the break!

Jaimers said...

For some reason I missed this post! It will probably start feeling that Mac is away for a long time. I always feel like Sophia is never here. I'm glad he's enjoying it, though! His teacher reminds me of someone from that Soundgarden video, 'Blackhole Sun'. Freaky!