Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick Or Treat But.........










"Mommy I don't wanna smell my feet!" This is what Hallie replied every time I asked her if she was ready to go trick or treating. I guess she had heard her brothers say the phrase "trick or treat smell my feet" one too many times and she had interpreted it wrong. Well needless to say she did end up going after all and had a great time. We went across the street for a Halloween party at our neighbors house and then we all went out trick or treating together. They had tons of fun. This year we had Jonah as GI Jonah and Mackay went as the Unknown Phantom and Hallie went has the beautiful Snow White, or as she called herself No White.

2 comments:

Jaimers said...

Super cute!! x

Moore Minutes said...

Hi there! So happy to have connected with you. Wow! Your family is so gorgeous. What a blessing.

Those little costumes are adorbale too. ;)

I got the hats at Oriental Trading Company and the glasses at Party World. Let me know if you have any other questions on it! :)

I am now following your blog too. I'm looking forward to reading through it. I don't know if you use blogger much, but feel free to "follow" on my blog if you want to keep updated!

Good to talk to you!
Lisa