From this cute little guy to...
this handsome 7 year old.
Today is Mackay's "Golden Birthday"! Yep I now have a seven year old. He is a great blessing to have around. He is such a good big brother. Next weekend we will be celebrating with a little Secret Agent Birthday party (thanks to Lisa for the great idea!). I thought it would be cool to do the 007 for his 7th birthday. So I like to interview my kids on their birthday's and here is Mackay's:
* What do you want to be when you grow up (Anyone who knows Mackay knows this answer for sure)? Firefighter, to be more specific he says a "tillerman", which is what the call the guy who drives the back half of the fire truck.
* What is your favorite thing to play? He enjoys playing his Nintendo ds and jumping on the trampoline.
* Favorite food? Spaghetti
* Favorite color? Blue
* Favorite subject? He likes Art class
* Favorite movie? Firehouse Dog
* Favorite book? Green Eggs and Ham
* What makes you happy? Playing Rock Band with his family (yeah, were going to go on tour...just kidding)