Sunday, December 20, 2009

Gingerbread House Center Piece!


This year we are having Christmas dinner at our house. We are lucky to have Nana and Tata coming in from Arizona to spend Christmas with us. Moama and Pops will also be joining us for Christmas dinner. I am so excited and a little nervous for my first holiday meal gathering at my house. I know I will have a lot of help though. My kids have always wanted to do a real gingerbread house (we always do the foam ones). So we braved one last night with them. It turned out pretty cute and so we have decided that it will be the center piece for our Christmas dinner.

2 comments:

The Hoffmans said...

Your a brave soul! I am sure the kids enjoyed all the frosting and candy! Good memories though.

Steph said...

What a beautiful gingerbread house, you all did a great job. You are so crafty, and your kids will benefit from it! It will make a wonderful centerpiece for Christmas dinner. Can't wait to see you guys.