Tuesday, December 22, 2009

"Hot Hair"



The boys aren't all that into getting dressed up but boy is my little Hallie Kate. She was so excited to wear her new dress to church on Sunday. I think she is the cutest little girl ever of course, but it made her eyes look so amazing! My kidos all have some pretty blues :) The boys looked cute as ever too (sorry boys I mean handsome ). Hallie is getting to the age where she likes me to do her hair how she wants it. I think because it is cold out she wants it hot. Let me translate. This means she wants it blow dried for sure and sometimes a few curls put in it and since both of those must be hot to work she requests, "hot hair". Anyways these are some pics of my cute kids and some, "hot hair".

4 comments:

Ashley said...

So Cute! She looks just like you Mandi

Chelsea said...

these 3 new post are all great! I love it! you got some cute kids!!!

Steph said...

Those pictures are adorable! I love it "Hot Hair"...only Hallie would come up with a quipper like that. The boys are definitely handsome...sweet pics! Thanks Mandi

The Hoffmans said...

Oh man, she is going to be a heartbreaker! Those boys sure did look handsome too! That dress is adorable!