Thursday, June 19, 2008

10 Year Class Reunion



10 years doesn't that sound like a long time. Maybe somethings just never change. Going to Roberts 10 year reunion just felt like the good old days. Everyone was pretty much the same. It was a lot of fun though to see everyone and to hear what everyone was doing with their lives. Robert graduated with about 250 in his class and the picture above is how many showed up. I guess it was alright turn out considering the fact we are not sure how many people knew about it.


Rob and his good childhood friend Ethan
Rob, Kenny and Brett. Some of Robs friends from school.
Me and Lashell, my good friend Stephanie's sister



5 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

They might be cancelling our 10 year reunion that was scheduled for August because nobody is buying tickets. I'm not going cause they didn't even plan anything family oriented. Jacob's 10 year reunion is the same day as mine too, so we're going to his. LOL

Jaimers said...

How fun! I wish I could have gone to mine, but I'm definitely going to the 20 year one! I didn't think 10 years was long enough to bother, all the way from England. I'm glad you guys had fun.

Elizabeth Dover said...

It looks like a pretty good turn out compared to mine. They had ours in assocaition with Homecoming and that was in October so only locals really went and then not that many people knew about it. It sounds like you had a great time.

The Calvert Family said...

That looks like fun. Allens was last year, but he didn't want to go. It was so expensive and it didn't sound like there was that much going on.

summer c said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. And cute pics with your new camera! I love lake powell it is seriously one of my favorite places ever. I still love the pic of mackay surfing! Where's the one of you in your hot bikini?