Monday, June 2, 2008

Jonsey's language 101





Jonah has always had the cutest little lisp. The names and words he comes up with keep us smiling. Here are some of the translations of Jonah's own little language.

Action figures=My guys
Darth Vader=Darf Baiter
Yoda=Yoder
Leonardo= lelalardo
Venom=Bendum
Sandman= sand guy
Binoculars=Bed Knockers
Apple juice= Appy Stuce
Chocolate milk=chocy tilk
Hallie Kate= Hayee Cake
Mackay=Backay
Walkie Talkie= hockey, hockey, hockey
Baseball=hey batter, batter
Our van= vannie annie
Pizza= Pete's A**
Drink=Stwink
Guitar=Batar
Escalator= asselbaitor
Elevator=alligator




5 comments:

Katie said...

I love the black and white picture... so cute! So is Jonah is excited to get some petes ass tomorrow? maybe some appy stuce too? haha!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

This really made me laugh. LOL I was lovin the bed knockers! That's too funny and Pete's ass. Wow, those are some good ones. Thanks for posting that and making me laugh. :) BTW, I got your message and everytime I sit down and think to call you I get sidetracked or it's too late! Give me a call if you think about it.

Liz's Blog said...

How cute!!!! I was laughing so hard! Your son is adorable. Jacob is always speaking in his "own language" that apparantly only moms can figure out what he is saying. My husband never knows! I thinks its kind of funny. Hope to see you soon! You will have to post the pics of the kids playing at Amy's house soon!

Pam said...

How cute is that! A language only a mother knows and sometimes we don't even know but we make great guesses. He is soooo handsome!

Steph said...

I love it! Yes Jonah's lisp is so cute and endearing. I remember you guys used to love Josh's lisp.
This blog is great!