Thursday, June 19, 2008

Day At Lake Powell










What we miss most about Page is all of the outdoor activities that there are to do. We did not get to do any hiking this time but we of course had to spend a day at the lake. This was Hallie's first time to a lake and she surprisingly loved it. She got right in there with the boys and was all muddy from head to toe. The kids built sand castles with their Nana and Tots. I took advantage of the kids being occupied and went floating on rafts with my husband.

3 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Hey, I'm jealous! I want to go float on a raft...and be skinny too! LOL

Jaimers said...

I agree with what the other person said! I miss Page.

The Hoffmans said...

To be skinny whats that?!! Being 9 months pregnant is the sexiest! Jk, to be skinny again and able to fit into a swimsuit is only a few weeks to come!! You can come float in the ocean when you come visit!