Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mom's weekend off!






This past weekend I went with my best bud Katie Zobrist to her in-laws cabin to have a girls weekend. We stayed up late and did some scrapbooking and got to girl talk for awhile. It was so much fun! This was my first time leaving Hallie overnight. Hallie and the boys stayed home with dad. Rob said they did well but Hallie had a rough night. Rob was very brave and took all 3 kids to the car dealership to trade in the truck for a car (gas prices are killing us). They all survived and maybe they gave him the good deal on the car to get the wild kids out of there, who knows? When I came home I walked through the door and the boys came running and Hallie just stood there and stared at me. I think she was a little mad at me. She got over it quick when I went and picked her up.

8 comments:

The Hoffmans said...

Another new car!? Sounds like fun! I am so excited for you to come out here in like 3 weeks. Hopefully you make it for my delivery!

summer c said...

It looks beatiful up there! I'm glad you got to get out. Sometimes even just a short time away can help our sanity!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

WOW! How do you get all the luck? I'm so jealous. I want a girls weekend. Give me a call. We need to catch up. :)

Liz's Blog said...

looks like so much fun!!!!!! Great pics...it is beautiful up there!!!! I'm glad you had a great time. XOXO

Katie said...

Holy fat arms... It was lots of fun. we need to do it again, SOON!where are the nudie pics of the babies?

Elizabeth Dover said...

It looks so pretty there!How fun for you to have a get away.

The Jensen Family said...

What a nice break! I need to arrange something like that SOON!:)

Becky said...

How Fun! I want a girls night out like THAT! Glad you had a good time.