Thursday, August 14, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Robert's Aunt Pam has tagged me. So I guess you will all suffer because I am it for the moment.



Joys (my top 3)


1. My Family. I have been very blessed. I have awesome husband and 3 wonderful children. I also have loving parents and a wonderful extended family.

2. My husbands days off. Whether it be just staying at home or a vacation. Things are just always easier and less stressful and all around funner when he is around.

3. Being able to stay home with my kids. It is a lot of work and can be very stressful however I feel very blessed to be a stay at home mom.



Fears


1. Dieing before my kids are all grown and raised (I saw I share this one with Jaime, it truly bothers me to think about that happening)

2. Driving. I feel as if everyone is coming at me. I especially fear driving anywhere near semi trucks.

3. My kids being harmed in any way, shape or form.



Current Obsessions/Collections


1. My Tile Floors. I am obsessed with cleaning them. I hate anything to get on them. I hate sticky floors.

2. I am obsessed with Coca Cola. I guess it is more of an addiction. I have tried to stop drinking it, but I just can't seem to kick it.

3. I collect Kim Anderson Figurines (Rob started me in high school)




Surprising Facts


1. I AM HALF MEXICAN (no one ever believes me because I am so pasty white but my daddy is full Mexican and people tell me he does not look it either. I tell everyone that my sister Tricia got the nice dark skin, thanks a lot Tricia for taking it all.)

2. Growing up I had some strange desire to be a astronaut.

3. I was born in Ajo Arizona (a very small mining town)




I Am Tagging


1. Katie Z.

2. Tricia H.

3. Mindy T.

4. Stephanie S.

5. Sophie M.



7 comments:

Pam said...

Thanks Mandi for indulging me! Love the picture of when you were a little girl....so cute!!

Katie said...

Does your fear of being hit by a semi have anthing to do with our trip home from the cabin?

Jaimers said...

Fun read! That picture is soooo Jonah as a girl. You can tell Trish that you just got the Spanish genes and she got the Native American genes.

summer c said...

I love the reactions you get when you tell people that your half mexican--and when they are speaking spanish and they realize you understand what they are saying!

sophie said...

This is so fun! Thanks for the tag..I'll have to get to it! By the way...I had NO idea you were born in Ajo! How funny.

Steph said...

It'll be a while for me to respond, I have to get a baby picture!

The Hoffmans said...

Oh my goodness, I always thought that someday Jonahs hair would go really blonde and he would be robs minime but jamie is right he is totally all you. How cute! Give them my love.