Friday, August 8, 2008

We Miss Our Bubba Mac!

Jonah Bear missing his brother
Ryan and Jonah playing on the bouncy slide
Moema and Hallie Kate
Popsie and Jonah Fenix

Mackay went to South Carolina with his Nana and Tata last Saturday and will be returning tomorrow afternoon. We have all missed our little man. Jonah especially. He has been asking, "when is my bubbie coming home." The other night when I was on the phone with Mackay, Jonah had said that he wanted to talk to him. The phone cut out before he was able to talk to him and he started crying because he wanted to talk to his brother. Luckily we were able to get him back on the phone so that Jonah could talk to him. Jonah did have a fun week though and Hallie as well. We hung out with Katie, Ryan and Ella Bean. We had a lot of fun we went to Pump It Up, where Katie and I pulled some muscles (what are we 90). Katie and I decided to get in the bounce house that had the jousting. We could not even stand up on the platform. We were laughing so hard we could hardly catch our breath. We also went to the park by Katie's house and let the kids play in the water. Yesterday the kids and I were treated to Red Robin by Moema and Popsie. The kids really enjoyed that and seeing their grandparents and their cousin Fenix. We had a lot of fun but it is not the same without Mackay. We are anxious to see him tomorrow.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Im laughing just reading about it. good times. We'll have to take mac next time so he can watch the babies while we attempt our jousting again. Im feeling a bit refreshed and my old lady back is healing nicely!

The Hoffmans said...

I was so glad I got to spend sometime with my bubba-man! Mackay and his uncle Jay have quite the new bond! Tell him to give you "Knucks" for his uncle Jay!

summer c said...

I am so glad that mackay had a good time with your dad! It is so sad that jonah bear is so sad about his brother though....but now they are back together! Missed you today!

Pam said...

Such cute pics! Just to let you know I tagged you. Check out my blog to see what to do and then you need to tag 5 other people. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 obsessions/collections and 3 surprising facts about yourself. Have fun!!